Miley Cyrus - Rooting For My Baby 為我的寶貝打氣 中文歌詞 (from Bangerz)




Miley Cyrus是今年 Bambi國際流行獎的得主
恭喜!!!((拍手
而這次Miley也在Bambi獎上表演了不插電版的  Wrecking Ball  
不過每次都看到她表演不是 We Can't Stop 或  Wrecking Ball
希望她也能表演別的歌曲捏


188017850  

49155  


When you wake in the morning and I can tell it’s not your best side
當你一早醒來  我無法看出你的心情開心與否

No good morning today
今天沒說早安

I stay to the right if I know you’re mad
我依然待在右邊  因為我知道你又發怒了

You’re on the left side, stay out of your way
你始終待在左邊  保持距離



Just hold on
不要放棄

In a minute it’ll be over and gone
再一分鐘  一切都將成為過往

Gone gone gone gone
消失  消失  消失  消失



I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That you go through a lot
你經歷了許多

I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That the pressure makes you hot
這壓力讓你如熱鍋之蟻

See I know, I know
你看  我知道  我知道

‘Cause you still know what you got
你依然了解你還擁有什麼

I know, I know yeah
我知道  我知道  耶




Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

I’m rootin' for my baby
我為我的寶貝打氣

Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

Yeah
耶



If you were here
如果你在這裡

I’d get your beer and I would hang your clothes
我會為你遞上啤酒  為你掛起大衣

You wanna be home
你想要回家

So you roll up your sleeves and you sweat and breathe
所以你捲起你的袖子  你滿身大汗  深呼吸

This is a long road, so much more to go
這是遙遠的路途   有好多好多路要走




Just hold on
不要放棄

In a minute it’ll be over and gone
在一分鐘內一切都將成為過往

Gone gone gone gone
消失  消失  消失  消失



I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That you go through a lot
你經歷了許多

I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That the pressure makes you hot
這壓力讓你如熱鍋之蟻

See I know, I know
你看  我知道  我知道

‘Cause you still know what you got
你依然了解你還擁有什麼

I know, I know yeah
我知道  我知道 



Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

I’m rootin' for my baby
我為你打氣  寶貝

Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

Yeah
耶



See I’ve been dreamcatchin'
我成為你的捕夢網

I thought that this is everlasting
我想這就是不朽

Life boy with you means love and laughter
這男孩是我一生的愛與歡笑

Happily ever after
永遠的幸福快樂



Just hold on
不要放棄

In a minute it’ll be over and gone
在一分鐘內一切都將成為過往

Gone gone gone gone
消失  消失  消失  消失



I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That you go through a lot
你經歷了許多

I know, I know
我知道  我知道

That the pressure makes you hot
這壓力讓你如熱鍋之蟻

See I know, I know
你看  我知道  我知道

‘Cause you still know what you got
你依然了解你還擁有什麼

I know, I know yeah
我知道  我知道 



Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

I’m rootin' for my baby
我為我的寶貝打氣

Uuu uuu
呼呼  呼呼

Yeah
耶



I’m rootin' for you, baby
我為你打氣  寶貝

Yeaaaaaah

I’m rootin' for my baby
我為我的寶貝打氣

Yeaa
耶

But you go through a lot
但你經歷了許多

The pressure makes you high
這壓力使你麻痺

You still know what you got
你依然了解你擁有什麼

Yeaaaaaah
耶~~



由本人自行翻譯   如有錯誤請告訴我謝謝

留言